Wednesday 19 March 2014

2 Months... is it really 2 months?

..well blow me - its exactly 2 months from my last post. 2 months of extreme tension, worrying that new cuttings wouldn't make it, that existing trees would get swamped with the extreme wet and die, and generally being an existential stresshead.

But guess what. Well it's really not that exciting but my bonsai survived, in every respect.

I have a metric tonne or more of dirge to post over the next few months, about ZZZZZ'ing Zelkovas, Belligerent Beeches, Happy Hornbeams, Abused Acers, Surreptitious Salix's(are you impressed with my Salix wordplay there?) and many more....

So welcome back to the blog for 2014. My trees are waking, and my joie de vive seems to have slowly crept up my cambium layer and swelled in the buds of my heart.

Soon I'll burst into leaf and show you the full spring image of my love for all things bonsai.





No comments:

Post a Comment