Monday 11 November 2013

Winter is almost upon us...

After a stunning summer (the best I can remember in many years), the icy chill of winter winds are gradually seeping into the garden and my bones. I am not a fan of winter at all. I feel like I almost certainly have S.A.D. and really ought to think about buying a sun lamp to warm my frosty cockles...

So as I now have a blog I figured it would be worth recording some pics of the garden, which looked wonderful from April right through until this month. Some pics below, all at various times and in no particular order. It truly is my favourite place in the world to be...






















 
Coming up;  starting with some Weeping Willow (Salix - "XXXX"?) material, a pretty Juniperus Itoigawa, Juniperus Scorpulorum nusery material for literati style, Acer Buergeranium total re-work planning and more....

No comments:

Post a Comment